Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Crosstown Schools

Not attending the University of Tennessee? No problem. You can attend a crosstown school while participating in the AFROTC program at the University of Tennessee. We have a crosstown agreement with Pellissippi State Community College.

Full time students at PSCC, who intend to transfer to UT Knoxville to complete their undergraduate studies, may participate in the AFROTC program with the University of Tennessee. PSCC students must enroll in the required AFROTC courses through PSCC, but all required courses and training are conducted at UT Knoxville.

Not attending UT or PSCC? Contact us for information on how to become a cadet.